Best settings for my PC?

Thefluffyguy

I want to record a game called "Getting Over It with Bennet Foddy", but my recordings not smooth as the others. Here is my pc specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-12100F 3.30 GHz
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3050.
I want to make my recordings as smooth as the others. А video example of what I'm trying to achieve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjK0OaUVn44

Matishzz

Use 1920x1080 output and base, use a common fps value of 60 (although you could also use a fractional value of 120/1)

In the recording format it uses Fragmented MP4, the HEVC encoder, CQP rate control with a level 18, a P7 preset and a two-pass multipass

In the same way, the search for the best configuration is a relative path and the best thing you can do is start searching on your own through trial and error.

Thefluffyguy

Use 1920x1080 output and base, use a common fps value of 60 (although you could also use a fractional value of 120/1)

In the recording format it uses Fragmented MP4, the HEVC encoder, CQP rate control with a level 18, a P7 preset and a two-pass multipass

In the same way, the search for the best configuration is a relative path and the best thing you can do is start searching on your own through trial and error.
Thanks! Your settings worked.