Question / Help Best Hardware for 3840x1080 res @ 30fps for Recording Simultaneous Screen Capture, Eye Tracking Overlay, and Webcam

YouLab

Really sorry everyone. I've read through about a million posts on these forums over 400 hours in the last two days, and I just didn't find anything that could really address my exact issue.

I'm looking for hardware recommendations.

I need to be able to record videos in OBS at 3840x1080 at 30 fps.

I am recording 3 "layers" simultaneously. The screen capture. The Tobii eye tracking overlay (which is a transparent layer over the screen capture). And a webcam feed.

The current PCs at work I've used have Intel Core i5-650, 3.20GHz 4 Core CPUs with Intel HD Graphics 530 onboard video cards. So yeah. Not doing the trick.

I'm looking for the cheapest hardware you'd recommend to be able to pull this off. I'm assuming I'll have to build the new machines up from scratch.

I'm also guessing I really only need to know what CPU, graphics card(s), and maybe the RAM and motherboard specs you'd recommend. I don't think anything else would be a bottleneck (unless you think I'm missing something, then let me know!).

Thanks for any help with this!