AVer MediaCenter 3D - Game Capture possible?

sebbodes

Hey,
i am currently use my AVer Media Capture HD and its software AVer MediaCenter 3D and use Window(/Software) Capture Source to grab the pictures. Its working pretty good so far but im getting a 1-2 pixel thick line at the bottom. So i thought about the possibility to "Game Capture" that software. Is that somehow possible?

greetings
seb.

sebbodes

The capture hd has no "loop through" so i am pretty much "stuck" on that setup, because you cant run the video of the card into OBS and the MediaCenter at the same time. and yes, hdcp is also a factor. especially because i tried to use component splitters and it turned out that its not running very well. so a hardware solution is kinda meh.

but: I like to use the AVer MediaCenter. There is no delay and i use my TV as a PC monitor anyway.

Gol D. Ace

Just a question. What Version of AVer Media Center are you using atm.? Because I only get a Blackscreen when I'm using Window Capture on it.

Just a suggestion. When you use Window Capture you can select an Area. With this you should be able to get rid of that pixel border. Or you try using the Option for capturing only the inner area of the window.