Question / Help Automaticly window capture

FEELGROUND

Hello. I need help setting up your program. I'm trying to start streaming poker and I have a problem. I play 4 tables that are constantly changing. (1 closes, after ~ 30 seconds another opens). I made 4 scenes, each captures one table. but as soon as one table closes, on the stage on which there should be no table the previous table begins to show. And I need that at this moment it would not show, but wait until a new table appears and grabs it automatically. (the names at the tables are constantly different). I tried to click all the "window match priority" options, but this does not work, because the tables have constantly different names! maybe there is some option to capture the window approximately in the area in which the window is located? advanced scene switcher didnt help. and display capture isn't good for me too. i need window capture exactly. help plzzzzzzzzz

Sukiyucky

Bring up your poker application and arrange each table into a 2x2 grid. Then Game Capture the poker application by its executable name or force it to be fullscreen.

Right click on the game capture source and choose Transform | Edit Transform and crop out everything you don't want to see in the poker application's screen to only show the enclosed rectangle of the 2x2 table grid.

Hope that makes sense.