Audio Track Split Not Working

ratedcomps

New Member
I am trying to split my audio tracks for my PS5 and my Mic. I've tried it for desktop gaming and it doesn't work either. I have followed multiple Youtube tutorials and tried multiple methods. After recording, the audio is either still on one track or no sound at all. Not sure what should do.
Log File: https://obsproject.com/logs/4LodVVKB1TO1qmwB
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-10-01 013952.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-01 013952.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2026-10-01 014010.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-01 014010.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2026-10-01 014058.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-01 014058.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2026-10-01 014115.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-01 014115.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2026-10-01 014213.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-01 014213.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 3
Can you make un-checked the option "Active Sources Only" in the "Advanced Audio Properties" window? Is anything new listed now?
 
Can you make un-checked the option "Active Sources Only" in the "Advanced Audio Properties" window? Is anything new listed now?
Yes, it's only my capture card. Also I'm using Filmora to edit. Only 1 audio track shows. I have played with selecting audio track #1 and changing it around. Still nothing.
 

Attachments

  • vcd.png
    vcd.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
So, the sound expected to appear in the tracks as soon as the video capture device activated. How do you getting the audio from the PS5 device to your PC?
 
So, the sound expected to appear in the tracks as soon as the video capture device activated. How do you getting the audio from the PS5 device to your PC?
The audio does appear, I can hear it in the recording, but I have to have track #1 selected on all. Instead I want 2 separate tracks. if i deselected track 1 and instead select track #2 and #3, no audio appears when I go to edit. I'm using Filmora to edit.
 
There are media players like "mpv" and "VLC" worth to try them (there are UI controls to switch the tracks during playback in these players).
 
Back
Top