audio out of sync

callmejoe

i am doing some testing and just recording 30 seconds of random you tube videos. audio and video are perfect on you tube. but when i play the recording back the a/v is out of sync after 10 seconds and keeps getting worse.

AaronD

We don't normally support recording YouTube videos, because that's a flagrant violation of someone else's copyright. It's hard to tell when someone asks that way, if they're only doing it as a convenient example, or if they're actually asking for help in stealing others' work.

callmejoe

We don't normally support recording YouTube videos, because that's a flagrant violation of someone else's copyright. It's hard to tell when someone asks that way, if they're only doing it as a convenient example, or if they're actually asking for help in stealing others' work.
understood.

i think the delay is being caused by my air pods. makes sense that bluetooth can be the issue. no delay when listening to playback without the airpods.

AaronD

i think the delay is being caused by my air pods. makes sense that bluetooth can be the issue. no delay when listening to playback without the airpods.
Yes, bluetooth is definitely a known issue, that can't really be fixed. It's a problem with bluetooth itself, so every app inherits the same problems.