Question / Help Audio kills after x amount of minutes NDI Source, MAC, Elegato

movement6

looking for some help here.
I am running latest Mac OS and after some minutes the audio just stops being recognised via the NDI Source (OBS link). I need to take out the HDMI to the elegant, reconnect it and then the audio is back....

Is the problem known? Can anyone help?

thanks

I am also having this issue. It will work fine for up to 30 minutes, then start sputtering and eventually go completely silent. I have also had occasions where the audio will come back after several minutes of silence just to die again a few minutes later. Power cycling the Elgato works for me too, as well as restarting OBS, but some times it takes several tries. I feel like I have tried everything to troubleshoot this issue short of using a different studio, which I would prefer not to do...

I'm working on a 2014 Macbook Pro running Catalina 10.15.2 with OBS 24.0.6 (64 bit), OBS Link 1.0.1 (159), OBS NDI Plugin 4.7.1, and an Elgato HD60 S. Here is my log if it helps: https://obsproject.com/logs/mMHGKzcMYv3WuYp6

I'm quite worried that this issue is going to get buried in this forum, so I'm giving a link to video that demonstrates the audio cutout. Watching the playback I also noticed a bit of audio desync, but that might be an unrelated issue.