Question / Help Audio Issues, Voice Meter Banana, OBS Audio Not Working

Fishirboy

So when I start my computer, I open Voice Meter, then open all my other programs including OBS. Some times audio in not picked up by OBS, or it is. On restart I get a random issue that I cant fix without a full restart then something else is broken.

I have completely wiped my computer, three times over the past 2 years of using Voice Meter and OBS. This issue has always been there and the reason for me not steaming ever. I really don't want to ignore it any more.

I have this setup for Voice Meter :

28aKx09
https://imgur.com/28aKx09

OBS :

rkKRZp9
https://imgur.com/rkKRZp9

I have 5 Vertual Audio cables :

VB-Audio Port : Mic
VB-Audio Cable A : People (Discord, Teamspeak, ect...)
VB-Audio Cable B : Game Audio that can be set in game
VAIO : Music (Spotify using Equalify)
AUX : Defualt audio inputs (Windows and any other program)
A1 & A2 goes to my headset
A3 : VB-Audio Port (Going to any app that needs a mic input)

Discord and OBS both have the issue were they can't detect an audio input. What could be the issue?

I also sent an email to Vincent (Voice Meter Guy)

Fishirboy

I tried reinstalling everything again. It's still having issues. randomly audio will stop working and I need to reconnect it. OBS wont pick up on everything and it is not staying consistent with the issues.

Fishirboy

So I found an update to the OBS issue that may become more blatant about what I am doing wrong if I point this out. So as the image above shows my Mic/Aux 1, 2, and 3, the first Mic works fine for OBS because I would assume that it is just transmitting my communications to that line and shows it picking up. But if I have an audio cable transmitting my friends voices from Discord or TeamSpeak it will not pick it up on 2, or 3, but will show on the Desktop Audio 1, and 2. It may have to do with how audio can be used. Is there a work around for this issue? Or do I have no remedies?