Audio Error?

Agdto65

I was filming a video, and I was calling someone during the video, and, I managed to hook up my Discord Application to my desktop audio, and when I tested it out, it looked like Sound coming from the Discord Application was loud and clear. I filmed a 30 Min Video, and when I come to review it, The dude I was in a call with had a SEVERE decrease in audio. You couldn't even hear him, which I thought was weird. I also have it so I have 2 audio track, one for desktop, and one for my audio. But when I put the video in Sony Vegas, and I only have 1 Audio track. I desperately need a solution to this problem since this is one of the greatest videos I've ever recorded.

Agdto65

UPDATE: So, my desktop audio looks like its getting audio loud and clear. But if I listen to the recording, there is a Severe Decrease in Volume. And its not just with the discord application, its with any sound coming from the desktop. Don't know a solution so if anyone has one, I would love to hear it.

(NOTE: in the last post, I meant "Severe decrease in Volume".)

carlmmii

Open the video in VLC and verify that you have both audio tracks (select between them in the Audio menu). You may actually have the desktop audio recorded.

If both tracks do exist, then it's an issue with Sony Vegas understanding how to recognize multiple audio tracks.