Question / Help Audio continues, All video inputs freeze. Scene change normal.

Hey guys. Hoping I can get some insight and help on a problem that has shown its face. I am not very computer saavy. I have been streaming for a good while and upgraded my streaming computer six or so months ago. I usually stream in 1080p/60fps without any issues. Arma does not like that, so I have downscaled to 720p/30fps and today 720p/60fps. I cannot recall when this started, but was only this week once. Tonight it happened near the end of my stream. Video inputs freeze, both cam and capture card. Audio continues and scene changes work properly. I restarted OBS and the inputs change from frozen pictures to black, as if they are not capturing anything. I restart my computer, everything functions fine. A couple minutes later, same thing. I did this one more time before calling it a night. I will post the logs for the stream, and then one of the short ones. Im not sure about the memory leaks, but even logs of my good stream have high counts. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 2018-10-13 18-13-37.txt
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 2018-10-13 23-55-03.txt
    23 KB · Views: 4
I changed some settings back to what they were beforehand. Had the same issue almost 2 hours into my stream. Will post the log.

Attachments

• 2018-10-15 20-04-41.txt
    29.7 KB · Views: 2