Audio and Webcam Delay

YourSaint

I have previously used the program XSplit, and the ability to delay your audio is a great idea, and implementing that into OBS without having to use "push to talk" would be great, as I stream Xbox 360 gameplay with an Elgato, which deals a great amount of video delay. Along with the audio delay, a webcam delay will be great, too because my voice and facecam will both be on the same note.

This software is awesome, and I hope it can remain free, which many more people will be using if it does :) Thanks.

bmn

In agreement with this suggestion. I run my audio via a mixer into line in, which means less lag than a capture card, and video through AmarecTV which introduces further lag on top of that. An audio delay (input buffer?) option would be really nice.

omnislash

YourSaint said:
I have previously used the program XSplit, and the ability to delay your audio is a great idea, and implementing that into OBS without having to use "push to talk" would be great, as I stream Xbox 360 gameplay with an Elgato, which deals a great amount of video delay. Along with the audio delay, a webcam delay will be great, too because my voice and facecam will both be on the same note.

This software is awesome, and I hope it can remain free, which many more people will be using if it does :) Thanks.

I think the same, this software is perfect ecept by the Mic bug, delay audio slot without having to use "push to talk" should be pretty good.

I love this project, thanks.

I love the microphone delay but would also like a webcam/video delay for webcams so my voice from my microphone and my webcam sync up. I need this because my Elgato capture card is delayed from my button input by about 2 seconds and I just would like everything to be synced up.