Question / Help Audio and FPS drop when live stream

soficraft13

Hello, I had a recent problem that I have not been able to solve since two days ago. I went through the forum to see if there was another issue regarding mine and I have not found more than one. I have applied the recommendation but it does not work for me. Here is my problem:

When I stream specifically from Overwatch, it starts to give me lag and the audio stutters or cuts off. The weirdest thing is that it only happens to me in Overwatch, I do ARK streams, Fornite or another game and it does not give me problems, more than just OW. I have the game in LOW, I have limited the FPS in the game and activated VSYNC. It is worth mentioning that I have even installed and reinstalled Overwatch thinking that this would have been the problem. I have also activated NVENC in the OBS as some have recommended but I still have the same problem. I have lowered the bit rate in the same way thinking that would be serious but I have not found a solution. I would really like someone to help me as it becomes a bit frustrating that I just go through this game.

I leave my record of a test I did on my channel so they can examine. Thank you!

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/863c25742824e134365a96b2cc868611