Appearance of noises and sound cracks

Snifiks

Started streaming few days ago. Since then i have some troubles with noise appearence. Some of them (like in Audio 2 clip) appears when i capture sound from Chrome or YandexMusic app (but i'm not 100% sure that this causes this noises). Audio 1 clip shows sound cracking when i use audio capture for Discord.
I have no idea what can cause the problem. Tried to set up CoreAudio AAC but this doen't seem to help me.

Audio 1 - https://clips.twitch.tv/TacitDignifiedNewtHassanChop-qcfFFPwp4d8ep4rE
Audio 2 - https://clips.twitch.tv/VictoriousCrypticMomStinkyCheese-nsJRNCDR66KWc6af

qhobbes

1. The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") feature in Windows is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's an experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
2. You have the following third-party plugins installed:
  • obs-streamelements
  • obs-streamelements-core
  • win-capture-audio
Looks like you're using win-capture-audio for Aimlabs. If you're able to capture Apex audio with Game Capture, you should should be able to capture Aimlabs audio with Game Capture. If not, try running OBS as Admin. To run OBS as Administrator, right click on the OBS shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok. Uninstall win-capture-audio (and streamelements) if you don't need it.
3. Your log at https://obsproject.com/logs/nzJJgJts0kI4Pk6D contains no streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream for at least 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link here.

Snifiks

1. The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") feature in Windows is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's an experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
  • obs-streamelements
  • win-capture-audio
Looks like you're using win-capture-audio for Aimlabs. If you're able to capture Apex audio with Game Capture, you should should be able to capture Aimlabs audio with Game Capture. If not, try running OBS as Admin. To run OBS as Administrator, right click on the OBS shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok. Uninstall win-capture-audio (and streamelements) if you don't need it.
3. Your log at https://obsproject.com/logs/nzJJgJts0kI4Pk6D contains no streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream for at least 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream.
I tried win-capture-audio cause the default audio capture function had the same problem for me

Snifiks

Likely you run into issue:
If this the case - there are hopes that OS update can fix it (Windows 11 24H2 and later versions).
i had clean win 11 install this wednesday, so i dont think this is the case. All latest updates are installed

Snifiks

I heard that my audio interface's sample rate may cause this problem. I use SoundBlaster Z SE on 196kHz 24-bit Direct Mode

Snifiks

• obs-streamelements
  • win-capture-audio

1) Restart OBS.
3) Stop your stream.
Yeah, didnt help. The problem is still here. Here's the new log
I checked via your analyser link and it says only "Mismatched Sample Rates" in warning and nothing in critical

Suslik V

Try to remove next sources from your scenes (or isolate them to separate track):
Code:
- source: 'Music' (wasapi_process_output_capture)
- source: 'Discord Audio' (wasapi_process_output_capture)
Thus you can made conclusion if you have issue mentioned above. The mentioned fix (OS update) will be released only this autumn but not earlier. So, simply forget about the feature of capturing audio from single process/application (at least for few month).

Snifiks

Try to remove next sources from your scenes (or isolate them to separate track):
Code:
- source: 'Music' (wasapi_process_output_capture)
- source: 'Discord Audio' (wasapi_process_output_capture)
Thus you can made conclusion if you have issue mentioned above. The mentioned fix (OS update) will be released only this autumn but not earlier. So, simply forget about the feature of capturing audio from single process/application (at least for few month).
k, got you. Thanks again!
One more thing. I tried to use voicemeeter once. It helped me as i think. I couldn't test it fullty, but what i had tested was without issues. But this think makes audio management messy and i had perfomance issue using it. So left this on a far shelf.
I'll try your suggestion to disable this two sources. And also i will try to reroute them (only this two sources) using voicemeeter again maybe this would help me who knows