Any image format

bilehazard

Any idea when we'll be able to add images that are animated, or be able to add flash files and what not? Would like to have this function in order to still use my Intro scene like i do with Xsplit since the entire background is animated. The file i have right now is in .mp4 format but will be using .swf and other video formats as well as time progresses and i get new stuff made. Would also like to see sound file incorporated into OBS, as well, since i use alot of music between my Intro/breaks/outro and are all mp3 format, but would like to see other audio formats be used for a variation. If this has already been mentioned, i apologize.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
all these things are planned, though some are a bit further down the line.. would like to add an optional plug that allows people to use flash and such, as well as play videos. some sort of way to play sound files would be nice.

sorry about the lack of updates lately, have just been doing more game capture experimentation (which is totally fun and interesting and admittedly taking up more time than i should let it)

bilehazard

K sounds good to me, game capturing is prob more important anyways since alot of people use those devices to stream there consoles with. We just want a better package then other companies have to offer :) Always bad to rush a product