Question / Help After I had Installed the Browser Plugin, I can't open OBS

I'd just suggest uninstalling and then going to the download page and choosing the option which includes the Browser Source. Install that and you should be good.

IsaacXHB

I had already tried choosing the option which includes the Browser Source ,
but i still can not run obs ...

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
No window opens? No error pops up? You might want to check that no older OBS instance is still running in the background. Use the task manager to check.
You might also want to try rebooting your PC once and see if OBS starts afterwards.

IsaacXHB

I use the task manager to check and see the OBS is still running in the background
although i wait long time , OBS still can't run
No error pops up and No window opens

Can you try this? Click the Start button in Windows and in the search box type %appdata% and then press return. A folder should open, scroll down until you see a folder called obs-studio, right click on this folder and rename it to obs-studio-old.

Now try starting OBS and see what happens.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Please refer to it as the Browser Plugin. CLR stands for Common Language Runtime and was used for the old OBS Browser Plugin. The new OBS-Studio plugin does not use it as far as I know.
I would recommend to download the OBS-Studio installer or zip file with the Browser Plugin included. That way you do not have to manually install it. But you are ofcourse free to download the latest Browser Plugin from the Resources section.
You did not mention, are you able to start OBS now?