Advanced OBS After download not showing in obs

Talia K

Hey Guys, hope you can help me, I have downloaded the advance scene switcher, it goes through the normal process downloads, then when I go into OBS tools its not showing. I have repeated this process about four times. I am perplexed, I have deleted all the files of my Mac. To start again Cheers Talia k :)

Warmuptill

Hey Guys, hope you can help me, I have downloaded the advance scene switcher, it goes through the normal process downloads, then when I go into OBS tools its not showing. I have repeated this process about four times. I am perplexed, I have deleted all the files of my Mac. To start again Cheers Talia k :)
Hey,

I am sorry to hear, that you have trouble getting the plug-in to work!

Maybe first of all a very obvious question, as it was not clear in your description:
Did you only download the plug-in or also install it?
You have to run the "SceneSwitcher.pkg" file located in the MacOS directory.
Please note that you have to either right-click or control-click "SceneSwitcher.pkg" and select "open", as otherwise macOS might block running this file as it is from an unknown third party.

If you ran the "SceneSwitcher.pkg" installer file and the plug-in still does not show up the next questions would be:
Which version of OBS are you using? Which version of the plug-in are you using?
Note that the recent versions of the plug-in are only compatible with OBS 26.1. or above.

Also, can you please provide a log of OBS this might give hints as to what is going wrong?

In general it might be a good idea to ask questions regarding plug-ins in the respective plug-in's thread so it is easier to support you :)
(Otherwise I might miss your questions / issues very easily)