Resource icon

OBS Python Additional Replay Buffer 0.1

ODENYGG

This is a late contribution, but the original script lacks a function to capture several audio streams properly (if you have multiple audio streams configured). To change that, replace the line
Python:
"-vcodec", "copy", "-acodec", "copy", targetname]
with
Python:
"-map", "0?", "-vcodec", "copy", "-c:a", "copy", targetname]

Additionally, you can replace the FFMPEG file from moviepy with a newer version (the one it uses is quite old)
If you installed it using pip, the default location should be
C:\Users\"Your Name"\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\...\Lib\site-packages\imageio_ffmpeg\binaries
or wherever you installed Python to.
I. Love. You. I was desperate to find a solution for this, as it was making the script completely unusable for me. Thank you so much!

JohnCarson89

[additional-replays.py] ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'moviepy'
Getting this error after attempting to run. Installed moviepy no problem, says it's already in there.

JohnCarson89

Got the above working, but I'm running into this issue.

[additional-replays.py] Traceback (most recent call last):
[additional-replays.py] File "C:/Program Files/obs-studio/data/obs-plugins/frontend-tools/scripts\additional-replays.py", line 154, in save_replay3
[additional-replays.py] subprocess.call([PKG_INSTALL_CMD_FULL])
[additional-replays.py] File "C:/Program Files/obs-studio/data/obs-plugins/frontend-tools/scripts\additional-replays.py", line 196, in save_replay
[additional-replays.py] path = None
[additional-replays.py] TypeError: must be str, not int

Suslik V

@JohnCarson89 because there are too many versions of the same script, it is hard to tell what is wrong with yours.
Probably you forgot to set new destination (valid path) for new replays in the properties of the script itself (main menu Tools > Scripts > your_script).