Hello,
I have been trying to set up OBS for about two weeks. Tonight, my sighted partner discovered that the reason I could not find screen capture is that I need to get to the left pane where the index is. I could not figure out a key stroke to take me there. I am thinking that the index has not been exposed to VoiceOver. When she tried to use the trackpad with VoiceOver, she could not activate the index on the left. I am running 32.2.2.
Also, when I come across the float button, it would be nice to know what is associated with the float button.
I am not very familiar with the correct terminology here, but is there an easy way to move between tabs within a scene such as controls and transitions, using a keyboard? I forgot the names of the other tabs, other than mixer. I do not use a mouse to navigate the screen.
I appreciate any help!
I have been trying to set up OBS for about two weeks. Tonight, my sighted partner discovered that the reason I could not find screen capture is that I need to get to the left pane where the index is. I could not figure out a key stroke to take me there. I am thinking that the index has not been exposed to VoiceOver. When she tried to use the trackpad with VoiceOver, she could not activate the index on the left. I am running 32.2.2.
Also, when I come across the float button, it would be nice to know what is associated with the float button.
I am not very familiar with the correct terminology here, but is there an easy way to move between tabs within a scene such as controls and transitions, using a keyboard? I forgot the names of the other tabs, other than mixer. I do not use a mouse to navigate the screen.
I appreciate any help!