Ability to change Stinger Transition audio track/channel + Monitor Audio

BeyondModern

Currently, the official stinger transition outputs audio through every single audio track, has no volume control, and no audio monitor capabilities. It would be helpful to have these so the source file for the transition wouldn't have to be directly re-edited and rendered to compensate for any volume adjustments. Keeping the audio separated would also just be helpful for anyone who might need the audio later, but ended up transitioning at a point where they're is talking, a song is playing, etc, making the audio slightly harder to work around.

adjstreams

+1 for me, had the same issue, created a recording with separate audio tracks for background music, voice, gameplay, alert sounds, etc. When I replay the video in Resolve, all tracks have the transition audio, which means more editing than might otherwise be needed. Any workarounds in the meantime?

MickJayPlays

We seriously need this. Just a volume slider in the Properties for the stinger. Is it seriously *that* hard to implement? We're coming up on 4 YEARS of asking for this. I mean, something like this should be base functionality.

Quickmind

I'll join the list! I was just looking this up as I'm trying to avoid redoing the video with lower volume. Editing stinger properties would be great. Loving OBS 27, though!