A plugin or something that checks a discord channel for new image posts, then displays them in obs with a fade in and fade out for about 30seconds.

Lawsae

I have a artist who sketches during our liveplay dnd game and posts them in discord. I want to be able to display the images as after they get posted in obs for about 30seconds then have it go away. As of right now i have to manually save the image then go into obs and replace a image source that i have then toggle it on and off once we are done looking at it. I'm trying to automate this so i dont have to do it manually. Anyone have any ideas?

Lawsae

This is exactly what I'm looking for as well. Any updates on this?
Sadly no to a all in one thing but Ive been able to find a bot that will download the images from discord and put them into a folder but i havent gotten something to display it. https://github.com/Seklfreak/discord-image-downloader-go this is what im using. I made a bot account which is the 3rd part down under how to use, and you just delete the email and password lines and put token = bot mytokenhere. Ive tried doing a slideshow but it dosent update so *shrug* if you find a creative way please let me know