Resource icon

9-Slice Filter Plugin v1.0.0

doxzilla

I'm probably not using this correctly/this is outside of the scope of this filter, but how do I set the filter up to preserve the defined edges of this image?

9 point small test.png

I'd like to be able to arbitrarily resize it and use it a frame but preserve the 'Windows' portion without it distorting; right now I'm having to make predefined frames and it's kinda annoying.

As it stands right now, when I when I define the edges, I have to modify the output scale to get the those defined edges to maintain their original size after I scale the image. Help?

cmd

Yep, I see what you're saying. I feel it has to do with how I'm passing the scale into the shader, rather than the size of the texture.

I think it will take some reworking, but the use case you describe seems obviously useful, so I'll see what I can do!

Filgaja

I Would love to use this addon! But it dosnt work. Top, Left, Button And Right Slider are -1 and i cant adjust them. i am on the latest OBS version. Maybe broken then?

Is there a way to get the shader in a shader File? Because i am already using a shader plugin?

Also there seems no Alpha Value? A PNG lost its alpha.