Bug Report 64 Bit Version - 0xc000007b

wipeD

So. Hello. I googled some shit out of this but I couldnt find an answer.

First of all - It is not that virus. The os is 2 days old.
I only get that error when i start the 64bit version.
The 32 Bit version works flawlessly

Thanks if you can help me.
If you need any information, feel free to ask.

wipeD

Nakuu said:
Googled this error as well and found that: http://www.errornerd.com/error.php?seed=0xc000007b
Maybe give it a shot.

or You might just be missing some .dll for 64bit system. Are You sure You have installed 64 bit system version?

Yea, I am sure. I'm kind of a nerd. I don't trust software like that. And you know what? I was right.
The software you advised needs to be registered and activated to be used. There must exist a way where I dont have to put it my personal information. This one wants you to give first name, last name and email adress.

But thanks for the help, at least you tried.

wipeD

I would if I could start the 64 Bit version..

heres a log from a short "preview stream" on the 32 Bit version.

http://pastebin.com/M6kqfgrT

I actually have 8gigs of RAM.. but I guess it only shows 4 since 32 Bit Windows only handles 3.5gigs? dunno..

wipeD

KrazyTrumpeter05 said:
Oh, you are on 32 bit Windows? You can't use the 64bit OBS, then

I am on 64 Bit.
If you want a proof:

proofs5p2f.jpg

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
I unfortunately couldn't say for sure why the 64bit version isn't working.. you may want to try the latest version again and see if it still occurs. Other than that though, using the 64bit version over the 32bit version provides almost no actual benefit, so it doesn't really matter which one you use to be honest.

wipeD

First of all - thanks for answering.

Unfortunately I already downloaded the latest version. Just tried the 64 Bit version on my Laptop. It starts at least. Didnt try anything further. So it seems that it has something to do with my installation of windows. The only difference I can tell is that my PC is using an SSD.

The problem is that I watn to stream Minecraft. Software Image gives me a black screen and the Game capturing thingy tells me I need to run the 64 Bit version of OBS to get it running.
If there is a workaround - This would fix "all" my problems.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
We figured out why this happens (or rather R1CH did).

This is caused by some bad installer that overwrote your c:\windows\system32\D3DX10_43.dll with a 32bit version instead of a 64bit version I believe. I think the solution is to delete the file manually, and then run the directx web updater again, though r1ch may know how to fix this properly as he helped someone else fix it before if I recall

wipeD

Jim said:
We figured out why this happens (or rather R1CH did).

This is caused by some bad installer that overwrote your c:\windows\system32\D3DX10_43.dll with a 32bit version instead of a 64bit version I believe. I think the solution is to delete the file manually, and then run the directx web updater again, though r1ch may know how to fix this properly as he helped someone else fix it before if I recall

Oh my god I can't believe that worked!
Such a simple solution! Thanks!!