3D Effect

3D Effect 0.1.0

Divna33

Hey there, when I try to change the positions, I don't see a preview of what I'm doing and it's not saving for some reason. Can anyone help me?

ATs_fm

First of all this is an awesome Plugin! Thanks a thousand times for all your work!
Though, would it be possible to update the plugin so that the edges of the source containing the 3D Effect filter could be moved to a speciffic coordinate as refference points (to match a certain 3D plane) instead/additionally to changing the rotation in degrees?

ATs_fm

Sorry for my overcomplicated explanation, it was pretty late. I meant instead of / additionally to changing the rotation on the x/y/z axis, transforming the source by assigning pixel coordinates to the 4 corners. (like so for example: https://i.stack.imgur.com/neFe9.png)
It would be a more precise way to match other 3D transformed sources imho. ( I hope this makes sense ^^' )

Was great until the latest OBS update. Now it crashes consistently. Can we fix the bug that is causing this, please? This is the only plugin I use and OBS works fine in safe mode.

MrLiveProducer

Would it be possible to add a setting to adjust the pivot point of the rotation? So in case we wanted the rotation to be centred on the bottom or the top of the layer or have it to use the transform elements centre position to use that for the rotation point?

Guuvita

Would it be possible to add a setting to adjust the pivot point of the rotation? So in case we wanted the rotation to be centred on the bottom or the top of the layer or have it to use the transform elements centre position to use that for the rotation point?
+1000 this would open a ton of new uses :D