0.48.018 rock lobster test build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProClub

Re: 0.48.007 experimental test build

Jim said:
I just uploaded 007 with some fixes in order to prevent a potential bad memory leak via a theory I had, please try it out and let me know if you encounter any leakage or anything.

I just got the time to install and it is fine on my end now. No more 1% ram increase every second for me. Need to do a test later.

the buffer delay on my webcam seems to be grayed out despite checking the custom resolution box...any idea why?

Xarox

6 hour stream yesterday. No issues. :)

This version is awesome!

Something I do wonder about though, is why game capture cannot locate the EMU version, (http://www.project1999.org/ of Everquest 1. It's not that big of a deal since I can use window capture, but game capture will of course always be preferred. :)

Xarox

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer

the buffering delay is currently disabled due to a previous memory leak it had, that and I need to fix it to sort incoming packet data

Tak0r

no issues for me too. Had about 4 hours of streaming and i Can confirm VAC/Audio Device selection working without problems (hdwro asked me that)

AndreiD

I'll try this experimental build to see if I get the disconnect issue I've been having with the normal OBS (would get DCed from Twtich after ~7 hours streaming), I'll report if I find any issues after a long stream.

paibox

heros in an halfshel

Just a note, file output currently seems to be broken, so I would hold off on testing it (0.48.007) right at the moment, especially if you intend to use your recorded stream footage for something.

katz9r

paibox said:
Just a note, file output currently seems to be broken, so I would hold off on testing it (0.48.007) right at the moment, especially if you intend to use your recorded stream footage for something.

File output only works for me! Tried it yesterday (same version). So far no problems, great version!

paibox

heros in an halfshel

Ah yeah, after some more testing I've realized that it's only FLV file output that doesn't work. MP4 file output is fine.

thanks for the reply jim, i thought it was my system issue. silly me.

will it ever be possible to add the same webcam as 2 different global sources? what i'm trying to do is have the same camera with 1 setting on a delay, and 1 setting without. because everytime i change from my elgato scene to my monitor capture, i'd have to change my webcam settings as well.

could live with that, but i was just wondering =D

EDIT: i just realized you can do this if you don't have your webcam as a global source though lol

tHesR5

This build seems really solid, I did notice there was a 6-8 second delay between my actual game play and my stream (this is NOT an issue at all, to me) but just letting you know it is there.

ball2hi

tHesR5 said:
This build seems really solid, I did notice there was a 6-8 second delay between my actual game play and my stream (this is NOT an issue at all, to me) but just letting you know it is there.
That's odd because I noticed that my delay decreased. in fact, my stream almost feels like it's in real time.

ball2hi

TriAtlasGaming said:
Really?

I get at least 5 seconds delay all the time. I wish I could have zero delay :(
It's not really zero delay. More like 1second. It's probably related to the server you're using to stream to.

Voxletum

Jim said:
it should work with it. I'll have to.. uh, "test" bioshock infinite to make sure it works.
Don't leave us Jim! I see what you did there.

*edit* If you haven't played it already, make sure you play it on hard your first time through. It makes it a much more meaningful experience.

*edit2* Build seems good for me.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer

Bioshock infinite and heart of the swarm are evil.

Must.. continue.. work...

Namja

Hey Jim,

Just wanted to say I'm lovin' this new build (0.48.007) and all the work you've put into, but... there's a slight problem I ran into to recently.

Whenever I was streaming BioShock Infinite (awesome story by the way) and Skyrim on PC using the Game Capture function on OBS @ 60fps, it seems like at certain points the fps fluctuates between 40ish - 60ish fps within OBS. Noting that my fps in-game is a constant, flawless fps at/above 60fps. As time passes, OBS randomly stops responding then crashes :(

On the other hand, whenever I tried to use Monitor Capture (disabled Aero) today while streaming Skyrim on PC @ 60fps, it was constantly @ 60fps and never flucuating, but my in-game fps seemed lower and/or choppy @ times. I think the reason why it was doing this is because I had to play Skyrim with the Fullscreen Borderless Window option; which only works with Monitor Capture and not Game Capture since technically the game isn't running in Fullscreen mode, but rather than window mode "fullscreen."

So here's the log(s) of today's stream that is explaining the whole situation described above.

There's two logs that were created from today's stream... Here's 1 of 2:

Code:
Open Broadcaster Software v0.48.007b (experimental test build) - 64bit ( ^ω^)
-------------------------------
CPU Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz
CPU Speed: 3209MHz
Physical Memory:  16355MB Total, 13226MB Free
stepping id: 7, model 13, family 6, type 0, extmodel 1, extfamily 0, HTT 1, logical cores 12, total cores 6
monitor 1: pos={0, 0}, size={1920, 1080}
monitor 2: pos={1920, 0}, size={1920, 1080}
Windows Version: 6.1 Build 7601 S
Aero is Disabled
------------------------------------------
Adapter 1
  Video Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
  Video Adapter Dedicated Video Memory: 2091581440
  Video Adapter Shared System Memory: 2147479552
=====Stream Start=====================================================================
  Multithreaded optimizations: On
  Base resolution: 1920x1080
  Output resolution: 1920x1080
Loading up D3D10...
Playback device Default
Using desktop audio input: Speakers (3- USB PnP Sound Device)
Using auxilary audio input: Microphone (Blue Snowball)
Audio Encoding: AAC
    bitrate: 128
Using bitmap image
    device: Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920,
    device id \\?\usb#vid_046d&pid_082d&mi_00#7&33fb4af&0&0000#{65e8773d-8f56-11d0-a3b9-00a0c9223196}\{bbefb6c7-2fc4-4139-bb8b-a58bba724083},
    chosen type: MJPG, usingFourCC: false, res: 1280x720 - 1280x720, frameIntervals: 333333-2000000, fourCC: 'MJPG'
    audio device: (null),
    audio device id (null),

Using directshow input
Using Monitor Capture
Video Encoding: x264
    fps: 60
    width: 1920, height: 1080
    preset: veryfast
    CBR: yes
    CFR: no
    max bitrate: 4000
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  New Scene
Using bitmap image
Total frames rendered: 1652, number of frames that lagged: 1 (0.06%) (it's okay for some frames to lag)
Total duplicated frames: 0 (0.00%)
=====Stream End=======================================================================
=====Stream Start=====================================================================
Loading up D3D10...
Playback device Default
Using bitmap image
Using RTMP service: Twitch / Justin.tv
  Server selection: rtmp://live-iad-backup.justin.tv/app
SO_SNDBUF was at 8192
SO_SNDBUF is now 65536
  New Scene
Using bitmap image
    device id \\?\usb#vid_046d&pid_082d&mi_00#7&33fb4af&0&0000#{65e8773d-8f56-11d0-a3b9-00a0c9223196}\{bbefb6c7-2fc4-4139-bb8b-a58bba724083},
    chosen type: MJPG, usingFourCC: false, res: 1280x720 - 1280x720, frameIntervals: 333333-2000000, fourCC: 'MJPG'
    audio device id (null),

Using directshow input
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using graphics capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using graphics capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using graphics capture
SharedTexCapture hooked
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 75!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 65!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 55!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 45!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 35!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 25!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 15!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 5!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 68!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 58!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 48!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 38!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 28!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 18!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 8!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 69!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 59!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 49!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 39!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 29!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 19!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 9!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 70!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 60!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 50!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 40!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 30!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 20!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 10!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 75!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 65!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 55!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 45!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 35!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 25!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 15!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 5!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 66!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 56!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 46!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 36!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 26!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 16!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 6!  Had to delete audio segment.
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture

and here's 2 of 2:

Code:
Open Broadcaster Software v0.48.007b (experimental test build) - 64bit ( ^ω^)
-------------------------------
CPU Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz
CPU Speed: 3209MHz
Physical Memory:  16355MB Total, 11626MB Free
stepping id: 7, model 13, family 6, type 0, extmodel 1, extfamily 0, HTT 1, logical cores 12, total cores 6
monitor 1: pos={0, 0}, size={1920, 1080}
monitor 2: pos={1920, 0}, size={1920, 1080}
Windows Version: 6.1 Build 7601 S
Aero is Disabled
Adapter 1
  Video Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
  Video Adapter Dedicated Video Memory: 2091581440
  Video Adapter Shared System Memory: 2147479552
Loading up D3D10...
Playback device Default
Using bitmap image
    audio device id (null),

Using directshow input
Using Monitor Capture
SO_SNDBUF was at 8192
SO_SNDBUF is now 65536
  New Scene
Using graphics capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using graphics capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using graphics capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using graphics capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using graphics capture
Using Window Capture
Using Window Capture
Using graphics capture
SharedTexCapture hooked
SharedTexCapture hooked
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using graphics capture
Using Monitor Capture
Warning -- Capture BitBlt failed..  just so you know
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 63!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 53!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 43!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 33!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 23!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 13!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 3!  Had to delete audio segment.
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 64!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 54!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 44!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 34!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 24!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 14!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 4!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 68!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 58!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 48!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 38!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 28!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 18!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 8!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 69!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 59!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 49!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 39!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 29!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 19!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 9!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 70!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 60!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 50!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 40!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 30!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 20!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 10!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 72!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 62!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 52!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 42!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 32!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 22!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 12!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 2!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 63!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 53!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 43!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 33!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 23!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 13!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 3!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 71!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 61!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 51!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 41!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 31!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 21!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 11!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 1!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 66!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 56!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 46!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 36!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 26!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 16!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 6!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 74!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 64!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 54!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 44!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 34!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 24!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 14!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 4!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 71!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 61!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 51!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 41!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 31!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 21!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 11!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 1!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 62!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 52!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 42!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 32!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 22!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 12!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 2!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 67!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 57!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 47!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 37!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 27!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 17!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 7!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 72!  Had to delete audio segment.
RTMPPublisher::BufferedSend: Increasing socket send buffer to ISB 524288
RTMPPublisher::SocketLoop: Socket error, send() returned -1, GetLastError() 10053
Total frames rendered: 718076, number of frames that lagged: 25305 (3.52%) (it's okay for some frames to lag)
Total duplicated frames: 13347 (1.86%)
okay, this is strange
librtmp error: WriteN, RTMP send error 10053 (79 bytes)
librtmp error: WriteN, RTMP send error 10038 (42 bytes)
Number of times waited to send: 4, Waited for a total of 16402 bytes
Number of b-frames dropped: 0 (0%), Number of p-frames dropped: 0 (0%), Total 0 (0%)
=====Stream End=======================================================================
Loading up D3D10...
Playback device Default
Using bitmap image
    audio device id (null),

Using directshow input
Using Monitor Capture
SO_SNDBUF was at 8192
SO_SNDBUF is now 65536
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 88!  Had to delete audio segment.
Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by 78!  Had to delete audio segment.
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
  New Scene
Using Monitor Capture
RTMPPublisher::BufferedSend: Increasing socket send buffer to ISB 131072
  New Scene
Using bitmap image
Total frames rendered: 322386, number of frames that lagged: 10050 (3.12%) (it's okay for some frames to lag)
Total duplicated frames: 4121 (1.28%)
RTMPPublisher::SocketLoop: Aborting due to bStopping
Number of times waited to send: 16, Waited for a total of 60384 bytes
Number of b-frames dropped: 6 (0.0019%), Number of p-frames dropped: 0 (0%), Total 6 (0.0019%)

Profiler results:

==============================================================
frame - [100%] [avg time: 9.061 ms] [avg calls per frame: 1] [children: 95.2%] [unaccounted: 4.8%]
| scene->Preprocess - [70.3%] [avg time: 6.369 ms] [avg calls per frame: 1]
| video encoding and uploading - [24.9%] [avg time: 2.257 ms] [avg calls per frame: 1] [children: 23.8%] [unaccounted: 1.14%]
| | CopyResource - [0.177%] [avg time: 0.016 ms] [avg calls per frame: 0]
| | conversion to 4:2:0 - [0.132%] [avg time: 0.012 ms] [avg calls per frame: 0]
| | call to encoder - [23.2%] [avg time: 2.103 ms] [avg calls per frame: 1]
| | sending stuff out - [0.254%] [avg time: 0.023 ms] [avg calls per frame: 1]
==============================================================

I tried reading through the log(s), but have no clue how to read them as to where to see what/where the problem has occurred.

Sorry if this post was kinda lenghty, but any help is appreciated :)

Again, Keep up the good work Jim.
Very impressed :)

P.S.
Was also wondering what does the "Audio timestamp for device 'Microphone (Blue Snowball)' was behind target timestamp by XX! Had to delete audio segment." mean?

Namja.

KamelJabber

One quick thing I noticed with the test build was my CPU using more processing power.
~60%
It's usually around ~50%.
SO many variables can cause that.
My plan is to reboot, launch the "stable" build, monitor it 20 minutes.
Reboot again, launch the test build, monitor it for 20 minutes.

I'll let you know how it turned out :)

EDIT:
Nope sorry!
I rebooted ran the test build for 5 min
Then the stable build for 5 min.
CPU usage for both was 30%. Something else must have been going on with my system at the time
In fact I think the test build was lower on average as they both fluctuated between 28% and 34%.
I was idle in game and using game source. When i'm actually playing the CPU runs at 60%.

So yah, sorry for the wasted post :/

Status
Not open for further replies.