0.473b test 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syssx

paibox said:
While you are free to download and try out test 12 if you wish, do keep in mind that it has some issues, and that is the reason why it hasn't been officially announced in this forum.

Well I just didn't find changelog on sourceforge, So I wanted to know what is new :). Also I dont know how you guys make it but, fullscreen game can be captured with software capture and it works like a charm .

tHesR5

Does anyone know the actual issues with test12? I really want to give it a try because of the noisegate feature. My mic picks up useless noise in the background, would be awesome to cut this out.

Syssx

tHesR5 said:
Does anyone know the actual issues with test12? I really want to give it a try because of the noisegate feature. My mic picks up useless noise in the background, would be awesome to cut this out.

Well I streamed for an hour or so, and nothing weird happened. I had also noisegate and point filtering with tray icon activated .

paibox

heros in an halfshel
It has some issues with capture device sources and game capture, nothing that major in most cases, but can break stuff that shouldn't be broken in some.

Status
Not open for further replies.