0.467a test 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe33345

I was streaming Halo 4 on my AverMedia Game Broadcaster HD. My viewers were saying that the audio was waaaay off. I checked it and the audio was definitely off by like around a full 2 seconds. I'll check my settings and fiddle with it but it was really bad.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
well it turns out joe's sync issue was CFR being enabled. others might be advised to avoid turning on CFR in advanced until it's fixed

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
yea, text now scrolls by unit length per second rather than the way it did.. before, a smaller text segment would scroll much slower than a long text segment, and they're even now so they all scroll at the same speed, so you may need to adjust those values

RegnaM

Jim said:
well it turns out joe's sync issue was CFR being enabled. others might be advised to avoid turning on CFR in advanced until it's fixed

are you going to fix the audio timing issue with MP4 files ? It appeared in 0.467 versions

Joe33345

I just wanted to report as well that my Logitech C910 Webcam still desyncs after like 10 minutes and continues to desync :(. In preview it's fine.

Even with No Buffer (test) enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.