Уровни звука / Sound Levels

cull

Здравствуйте.
Хотел бы предложить, почему бы в OBS не сделать более понятным уровни звука.

Пример как бы хотелось увидеть:
bfaf1d6dcea89fca1decb4eed808d559.jpg

p.s.Извиняюсь что не на английском, кто может переведите )))

Just for us non-Russian speakers an attempted translation from Google:

--------------------------------------
Hello.
I would like to offer , why not do in OBS clearer sound levels .

Example as we would like to see :

---------------------------------------------------

I really like this idea it would be great to see a more detailed audio level preview at some point in the future.

and back to Russian:

Мне очень нравится эта идея , было бы здорово , чтобы увидеть более точный уровень звукового сигнала предварительного просмотра в какой-то момент в будущем .

Cryonic

That would be nice.
I can also speak russian, but for the sake of better understanding, a few features are needed.
First: dB numbers. Thats an industry standard and easy to work with.
Second: clipping should be shown. At least for the microphone. Overdriving the microphone results in clipping, that adds distortion. Its simply too loud and gets "chopped off". This is usually represented with yellow and red color (in best case) or a simple warning(light) on smaller units or in software.
Some tools like the online stream analyzer (dont remember the link, something with tools meh) actually shows the dB peak value for the analyzed part of the stream for both: input and desktop sound.
Third: boost level should be shown, a simple number like "x2" would work.
And the last one: mono (most professional microphones are mono) should be shown as a single channel, while stereo should be shown with 2 channels, left and right - thats also standart.

It would be amazing if you could add the overlay for the noise gate too, so it will be shown in realtime on the volume meter, so people could check if they are withhin the noise gate range or outside.

cull

To whom to write, I have many more wishes for improving the program,
that would not have to wait 2 years ))))))))