Resource icon

OBS Lua Teletype News Ticker 1.1

Version 1.1 of the Teletype News Ticker is now available.

New Features:
  • The ticker will not advance or change at all when its output source is not visible.
  • A prefix character/string will be appended to the start of each line. These prefix characters will not be written in the teletype fashion. (Default is blank/empty string)
  • A cursor/trailing character/string can be displayed while the line is being teletyped onto the display. This cursor character/string can be specified or can be generated randomly.
As always, please let me know if you've encountered any problems or if you are using the script in your streams. I'll endeavor to follow anyone on Twitch who uses the script.
I've made some improvements to the teletype ticker script.
  • The default path for teletype source files can be specified in the script (requires editing the script and reloading).
  • A toggle for the ability to reload the source file once it reaches the end of the file has been added. This allows you to edit the file currently in use and not have to go into the scripts menu to manually reload the file.
As always, please let me know if you've encountered any problems or if you are using the script in your streams. I'll endeavor to follow anyone on Twitch who uses the script.
Reactions: EmilioHC