Fluent Dark (White edit)

Fluent Dark (White edit) 1.0

Hello,

I've just found this theme created by @dogeshep, and really liked their work but was never fan of the blue accent color, so I edited it to gray/white to all the monochrome lovers out there.
Once again all credit goes to @dogeshep.

I'll provide a brief tutorial on how to edit it to your own preferred color.
  1. Download @dogeshep original work. (it'll be easier to edit using the default colors rather than gray/white one)
  2. Extract the files in OBS-Studio theme folder
  3. Open the .qss file with notepad (or preferably with notepad++)
  4. Ctrl+F and type RGB and change the values to your liking using any color picker website (Mainly focus on the blue values being higher than the red/green to save some time it took me roughly 10-15 mins to edit the colors)
  5. Save and close the file
  6. Navigate to Fluent Dark folder and open checkbox folder
  7. Open this website - deeditor
  8. Select checkbox_checked.svg and edit to your liking and then export and replace with the existing one
  9. Repeat step 8 for checkbox_checked_focus.svg and checkbox_checked_pressed.svg
  10. Restart OBS and enjoy the edited theme
Another small edit you could add, if you feel like sources doesn't have enough space, open the .qss file search for SourceTreeSubItemCheckBox::indicator and edit both width and height to any number you would like. (I personally set it to 0)
Same can be applied to volume mixer, by editing the padding in #stackedMixerArea QPushButton (I changed 4 and 8 to 0 and 2)

I hope this helped!
@dogeshep If you would like this post removed, please don't hesitate reaching out to me.
Author
Weeabooi
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings