Resource icon

Free Animated lower thirds with control panel 2020-04-12

A great plugin for everyone to use specially for beginners who just started using OBS for their livestreaming.
Excellent work! Simple and functional, easy to customize.
Thanks for putting this plugin together.
Only works on Windows because the custom browser docks feature is only available for Windows, but the plugin is very nice, works very well. A Github repository is missing to accept pull requests, I already made some changes but there is no place to pull to.
Lovely. Although when I start OBS, the logo is showing up while I would do in a way that's not shown.
Thanks, simple and customizable solution. Have been looking for something like this!
There is no Panels option in view option.
Plz help me
Excellent! Installation was simple and the CSS was easy to customize.
Great plugin for lower thirds. Definitely customizable. You do need to know CSS to modify it beyond its core presentation. But it checks the boxes for me. Now I'm off to read up on CSS
Very useful resource. Thank you very much for this.
Great resource! Thank you for producing and sharing it.
Excellent Plugin took me less than 10min to figure it out, and the fact that itis fully customizable makes it awesome.
Works pretty well. Need to tweak of few things in the css to make it work better. It was just what I need for my stream
Great! This could be the basis of a program to make youtube livestream comments!

Now we just need a way to read the comments on the youtube chat and exchange the pre-defined data. >.<

Congratulations! :D
Absolutely Excellent and Simple! My partner is going to build a csv file reader and make some changes that would allow this to read through a list of names. We will be using it for a graduation ceremony with 400 students.
Let me know how we can share our updated code when it's ready.
Thank you very much! This improves the workflow a lot!

Is there a way for the script to read the names as a csv-file? I know how to edit the html files, but it would make it even easier if it could be done as a csv fie.

Also - it seems like the animation is different for in and out. I modified the in-animation, but could not find any setting for the out animation.
Awesome!

Even with little knowledge I changed the interface of the resource and also changed the predefined names.
Works very well and using HTML/CSS is a great idea for this. Thanks for the work!
Excellent approach. This is really great. Can'w wait for the next update :-D
This resource is why OBS is amazing. The Developer has created a stand alone HTML / JavaScript program that manages multiple lower thirds for you. It does animate when you show and hide the names using the control-panel.html document. There really is no installation for this resource because the entire think is running in HTML. Just create a browser source. Being that the HTML in most cases will be running on your computer make sure you check off "local file" Later.
Very Nice Idea!!! looking forward to the next update ;-)