SiiliCam-Obs

SiiliCam-Obs 1.0.14

yeah thats not so clear, so you can actually close the screen making it send much much faster the data. Also if you wish, you can change the name of the siilisource or even change the NDI group.

What benefits?
Closing screen: Androids camera api sends images much much faster for my listener when the screen is closed = we can send frames more frequently
Framerate: you can put a upper limit on the frame rate making the phone battery last much longer

Siilisource name change: you can set the name so that its more clear which camera is which when you select the source. Also if you plan on creating a control script (eg. with python) you can match the name of the source easier. One use case could be you 10 players all have android phones and you would like to have this tournament setting where when you switch player in (csgo or dota) the camera switches in obs to that player. If you say that each player puts their steamid as the siilisource you can use the REST api provided by the obs plugin to change the players via python script. (if you plan to do something like this i can give a example and it will be mind boggling that its like 30lines of python code)
Group change: The group is hardcoded by default and in the free version to SiiliCam, making only siilicams show up in the OBS plugin. But there are also NDI based plugins and NDI tools provided by the developers of NDI. Those want the group to be empty to make the NDI sources to show up. So in pro version you can change the group to empty and it will show in those tools

The settings menu can be accessed via swiping from right to left, its there even in the free version
the point of doing the cameraswitches in python using the REST api built in the obs plugin, is that only one cameras data is moving in the network, so even if the wifi has bad bandwith, it should be able to handle even the tournament setting with ease

Ok thanks for the info, I'm considering whether to get the Pro version
yeah it might not currently be good value for the money but when I get the audio working it should bring more value to the table. But I might increase the price if the audio stream work as seamlessly as the video stream through NDI.

Peppe73

yeah it might not currently be good value for the money but when I get the audio working it should bring more value to the table. But I might increase the price if the audio stream work as seamlessly as the video stream through NDI.
I advise you not to increase the price, stick to the medium-low range, earn on the quantity sold and not on the price. Yes, it's a nice plugin, but each of us evaluates whether it's really worth spending a certain budget, I stream for passion, I don't earn money from my channel, and there are many like me, if the prices are too high they won't be bought from medium to low users.

I advise you not to increase the price, stick to the medium-low range, earn on the quantity sold and not on the price. Yes, it's a nice plugin, but each of us evaluates whether it's really worth spending a certain budget, I stream for passion, I don't earn money from my channel, and there are many like me, if the prices are too high they won't be bought from medium to low users.
alright you are right. Im also developing this controller software which will be launched in microsoft store, there I will add all sorts of features, like face recognition and turning your webcams into siilicam sources. And maybe if I get it to working, turning a siilicam source straight into a webcam. I have not yet decided if this should cost, because you can control the cameras with the obs plugin, but those would be additional features so I would put like couple euros price tag on it

Peppe73

alright you are right. Im also developing this controller software which will be launched in microsoft store, there I will add all sorts of features, like face recognition and turning your webcams into siilicam sources. And maybe if I get it to working, turning a siilicam source straight into a webcam. I have not yet decided if this should cost, because you can control the cameras with the obs plugin, but those would be additional features so I would put like couple euros price tag on it
This is a great product, with a lot of potential, keeping an average price means that everyone will be able to buy it and I'm sure you will earn a lot by selling on quantity. I hope you achieve all your goals.

simorautiainen updated SiiliCam-Obs with a new update entry:

Audio for pro version and performance updates

+ Audio added, with SiiliCam: WIFI Camera Pro you can have video and in addition the Audio (it is currently rolling out in google play store so probably this week will be published https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SiiliCam.paid&pcampaignid=web_share )
+ Video is now callback based so now we match the frame rate of the NDI stream = very smooth camera
+ Video source is now hidden if there is no video coming through (removed the test signal from the combobox)
+...

Read the rest of this update entry...

beneryige

Use ndi technology to achieve screen sharing,just like app Larix Screencaster. can you add this feature to your work?