OBS 29.1.3 | Plugin not loading

smellyonionman

I was running OBS 27 on Ubuntu 22.04, but had to upgrade to a newer version of OBS to run the following plugin:

So I downloaded OBS 30.0.2 from the github released page via a .deb installer, and it worked fine.
The plugin was installed as ~/.config/obs-studio/plugins/obs-multi-rtmp.so

Then I upgraded Ubuntu to 23.10, and all of a sudden OBS 30.0.2 won't install - apparently Ubuntu 23.10 can't meet the dependencies yet.
So I installed the version provided by my distro's apt repository, and it chose OBS 29.1.3.1-2.

Now the plugin doesn't load at all. Viewing the "current" log via the Help menu shows no mention of the plugin failing to load, which makes me believe that it's looking for plugins in a different folder.

Any chance someone here knows where that might be?

smellyonionman

Well I copied the obs-multi-rtmp.so file to the system folder where OBS built-in plugins were stored and got this result in the log:

23:02:39.407: os_dlopen(/usr//lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/obs-plugins/obs-multi-rtmp.so->/usr//lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/obs-plugins/obs-multi-rtmp.so): libQt6Widgets.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

23:02:39.407:

23:02:39.407: Module '/usr//lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/obs-plugins/obs-multi-rtmp.so' not loaded

So I'm guessing that this plugin is actually not compatible with OBS 29. I'd be grateful for any additional insight people can lend here.