Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

I am not having any luck getting the windows installer to work and tried pushing the files to the correct program folders. But it does not show up in OBS. I have tried combinations of older versions of OBS and the Plugin with no success. Anyone else have installer issues with this? Thanks

Check your docks for the "Multiple output" and you can set up your additional streams there.

I've used it under OBS Studio 30.0.0 RC 2 and OBS Studio 30.0.0 final with no problems.

--Katt. =^.^=

sorayuki

I am not having any luck getting the windows installer to work and tried pushing the files to the correct program folders. But it does not show up in OBS. I have tried combinations of older versions of OBS and the Plugin with no success. Anyone else have installer issues with this? Thanks
you can download the zip archive and extract into folder of obs.
The obs's version which the plugin build with is in each release page

sorayuki

Instead of getting the encoder settings from OBS, I set it to NVIDIA NVENC H.264 [jim_nvenc]
You can set everything like you do in OBS, except for the FPS
Does it take the FPS setting from OBS?

I use different bitrate to Twitch (6000) and that's why use the custom setting.
Max bitrate on Kick is 8000 for regular non-partner non-verified user.

View attachment 98820
OBS 30 has got the setting for FPS.
Use 0.5.0.4 for that feature

ToejaM

Without having twitch as the primary streaming output in the main OBS settings and instead having YouTube, Is there anyway to have the plugin when setup to stream to twitch, do the same thing that is possible in the main OBS settings by allowing for a live track and a vod track?

1700839541045.png

Like this?

Hi i have obs installed and the ver is 30. I installed the multistream plug in and ran obs, its not showing up i dont really know what i should do next any suggestions?
obs-multi-rtmp-0.5.0.4-windows-x64-Installer.exe Heres the plugin i installed.
Heres my log file >_>
https://obsproject.com/logs/WNWBwQm2BFINcbsY

Are you using a systemwide install of OBS Studio downloaded from the site, via Steam, the Microsoft Store or are you using a portable install? I can pretty safely assume the latter one is not true, so any of the former three.

When you install, IT MATTERS where you tell it to put the files. If you're using an "installed" copy, meaning using the installer from the website or from either store, the plugin installer should (operative word here) be able to determine where the program is installed.

So you know, the default is at the base directory/folder in which OBS Studio is installed. The default if you download the OBS Studio installer yourself is C:\Program Files\obs-studio. Use that directory. DO NOT use "C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins" or "C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit".

--Katt. =^.^=

sorayuki

Are you using a systemwide install of OBS Studio downloaded from the site, via Steam, the Microsoft Store or are you using a portable install? I can pretty safely assume the latter one is not true, so any of the former three.

When you install, IT MATTERS where you tell it to put the files. If you're using an "installed" copy, meaning using the installer from the website or from either store, the plugin installer should (operative word here) be able to determine where the program is installed.

So you know, the default is at the base directory/folder in which OBS Studio is installed. The default if you download the OBS Studio installer yourself is C:\Program Files\obs-studio. Use that directory. DO NOT use "C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins" or "C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit".

--Katt. =^.^=
The installer simply inserts files into the system-wide ProgramData folder and not allowed changing the install location.
In this case, I think OBS in portable mode may not load it... and should extract the zip archive to do the installing manually.

Installs super easily on my setups. Only I have a question:

Just curious, are there hotkey events available to either start and stop streaming on all streams or individual ones? Having these would be super helpful on my setup, notably for automation and events I can send from my SAMMI setup via WebSockets.

Thanks!

--Katt. =^.^=

Umm... bump?

Thanks in advance.

--Katt. =^.^=

RottenPinky

I've searched into this and there doesn't seem to be any available hotkeys. What you can do, however, is to enable the "Sync start with OBS" setting on each of your outputs. That way, when OBS starts or stops streaming to your main output, all the other outputs will do the same.

Umm... bump?

Thanks in advance.

--Katt. =^.^=

I've searched into this and there doesn't seem to be any available hotkeys. What you can do, however, is to enable the "Sync start with OBS" setting on each of your outputs. That way, when OBS starts or stops streaming to your main output, all the other outputs will do the same.

Actually, it starts up just fine; though I'm glad I ran across your post because I forgot to end the encoding session (it takes place on a completely different computer from where stream assembly takes place). It doesn't seem to handle the "stop streaming" event that I can tell. Had this been a single stream, it would have worked (automated event on stream assembly computer tells the encoder to shut down at a particular point).

--Katt. =^.^=

Nightcrawla

Hey all, downloaded 0.5.0.4-windows-x64 version for OBS 30.0.2. Two issues I have are, it doesn't save the location of where I docked it in my OBS, so I can dock it in the OBS UI somewhere, but every time I close OBS and open OBS it is undocked and behind another docked item, usually can find it top left of OBS, and the other issue also involves closing OBS and restarting it. The plugin will not save my Target settings at all, have to reenter them every time. I've seen people adding the target then modifying it and changing its Target Name before closing OBS to save the settings on restart, but that doesn't work in this version. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. As always thank you so much for this plugin!