Free OBS Bible PLUGIN

Free OBS Bible PLUGIN 1.1.3

Daniel MUSHIYA

Bonjour tosin789, merci pour le plugin mais je n'arrive pas à changer la langue, est-ce que vous avez la version française de la bible

tosin789

Bonjour tosin789, merci pour le plugin mais je n'arrive pas à changer la langue, est-ce que vous avez la version française de la bible
Hi Daniel MUSHIYA, I didn't include any other language of the Bible. But I will be willing to work on something on French for you. Is there a specific translation you will want to have in French? On a second thought, would you want to have the "Louis Segond" Bible?
Thank you. God bless you.

Last edited:

STARMAN101

Hey there are few translations i will love for you to include a part from the king james. The Passion translation TPT, AMPC, The Living Bible, Good News, NKJV and NIV. Thank you

tosin789

The update I hope to make will come either at the end of this year 2023 or early 2024. I have made the project open source. So If you would like to make changes to it using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. I would appreciate it.

philip901lam

hi guys, i want put 2 camera in 1 but can't overlap, can't see Shader. pls can help me. thanks u so much guys.
obs-min.png

tosin789

i tried but the bible is not displaying
From your screenshot, it seems the control panel and the browser are not in the right location. Download the obs-bible-plugin.zip again and extract it. Follow the installation instruction step by step load the plugin. God bless you.

Skai TV

Hi thank you for the plugin. i have tried it on macbook and imac and it works, unfortunately, whe you change the colour of the title to like RED colour and the background, to like white or transparent and then click on save, the colour of the title changes effectively right there but when you click on a bible verse in the bible page, the title colour reverse / reset itself to yellow until you click on settings to select the colour again which is time consuming.
Also if you can add the 'AKAN' or Twi language from Ghana please.
great development and God bless you

tosin789

Hi thank you for the plugin. i have tried it on macbook and imac and it works, unfortunately, whe you change the colour of the title to like RED colour and the background, to like white or transparent and then click on save, the colour of the title changes effectively right there but when you click on a bible verse in the bible page, the title colour reverse / reset itself to yellow until you click on settings to select the colour again which is time consuming.
Also if you can add the 'AKAN' or Twi language from Ghana please.
great development and God bless you
Hi Skai TV. I just made some updates that should solve the problem of the title changing color. Can you test in on your MAC and give me feed back. Thank you.