Bug Report Zoom Share Screen Freeze

MarkSCTV

OBS capture of zoom the window works great except for Share Screen. When a participant does a Share Screen, the screen is displayed but frozen. For example, while the first slide will appear in the zoom window, it does not appear in OBS - until I click to another zoom scene and then click back. Once I click back, Share Screen works great showing all the presentation slides. However, when the presenter stops the Share Screen, there again is a freeze on the last slide or a black display inside OBS until I click away to another scene and then click back. Then the presenter's face shows up. I've tried this on several windows PC with different hardware and have the same results.

Attachments

• 2020-04-03 16-05-46.txt
    9.9 KB · Views: 51

MarkSCTV

OBS capture of zoom the window works great except for Share Screen. When a participant does a Share Screen, the screen is displayed but frozen. For example, while the first slide will appear in the zoom window, it does not appear in OBS - until I click to another zoom scene and then click back. Once I click back, Share Screen works great showing all the presentation slides. However, when the presenter stops the Share Screen, there again is a freeze on the last slide or a black display inside OBS until I click away to another scene and then click back. Then the presenter's face shows up. I've tried this on several windows PC with different hardware and have the same results.
The third sentence is not correct. Here it is correct. For example, while the first slide will appear in both zoom and OBS, it is frozen in OBS. The second slide will display in zoom but not OBS - until I click to another zoom scene and then click back to the original scent.