Question / Help Yet another OBS not working on mac thread.

Hartknockz

Ok, so I am trying to capture my USB mixer audio from ableton live AND my webcam mic audio through obs, and guess what? It doesn't work. I've spent 4 hours trying to get it to work. First I had soundflower installed, which I've used previously and sometimes it works. I tried streaming to FB live and I couldn't even start the stream. So I tried updating the mac, and obs. Did that, and then now it just doesn't work at all. I had to restart like 15 times just to get the webcam to show up after updating everything and on top of that it crashes on start up but then will work like the 3rd time. Tried to use IshowU. I've tried every configuration I can, checked all settings all that stuff and now I can't get any audio AT ALL to go through obs. This is serisouly the most ridiculous thing just to get basic damn audio to route through a mac. So many hoops and it just doesn't even work. I guess the technology just isn't there. I've tried everything everyone else has posted as well and now I just don't know what to do. Not sure if this log file will help, it's probably on some random settings of me just trying anything to get it to work so now it's probably not set right, but I don't know what is right because nothing will work.

https://obsproject.com/logs/gxp0WlH1e0RyVK5o

Last edited: