xObsBrowserAutoRefresh - Timed automatic browser source refreshing

xObsBrowserAutoRefresh - Timed automatic browser source refreshing v1.1

SaiMorphX

I don't think this plugin works anymore. It's installing fine, it shows up fine, I can set it's one setting fine, but it does not refresh the source! and it's a local html file!

YorVeX

I don't think this plugin works anymore. It's installing fine, it shows up fine, I can set it's one setting fine, but it does not refresh the source! and it's a local html file!
When did it stop working for you, what did you change (because you said "anymore")? It's working fine for me. Are you sure you directly added it as a filter to the standard OBS browser source, not some modified or similar version of it? Does the refresh trigger properly when you click the refresh button on the browser source's properties dialog yourself (the one that says "Refresh cache of current page")?

Could you show a screenshot please of the refresh filter being added to the browser source? Also a log uploaded from the OBS menu under "Help -> Log Files -> Upload Current Log File" could help me get a better insight into your setup.

IHideMyName

I would love to have an option to refresh a specific browser source when I click Start Streaming on OBS. This would be a nice addition to this plugin, or you could do something separated to refresh one or a list of browser sources when Start/Stop Stream/Record. I would use this to refresh a browser source which contains some "starting soon" countdown and other animations.