WooferBot

WooferBot v1.3.2

Tomaae

Tomaae submitted a new resource:

WooferBot - Fully customizable visual bot for streamers

WooferBot is fully customizable interactive mascot for streamers, designed to be used as Browser Source within broadcasting software.
View attachment 48267
Multiple mascots are available immediately, or you can draw and create your own mascot. Animated mascots are fully supported.
Light effects for alerts are also available for streamers with webcams. Currently supporting Nanoleaf and support for Philips...

Read more about this resource...

Tomaae

Tomaae updated WooferBot with a new update entry:

WooferBot v1.1

**Few features since v1.0:**
* Added new mascot: Apricot
* Option to limit custom commands to once per viewer
* Option to limit custom commands to once per viewer for x seconds
* Option to limit custom commands globally to all viewers to once for x seconds
* Option to align mascot to left or right side
* Dependency checker for poses on startup
* Automatic shoutout
* Create separate viewer greetings
* Create separate notifications for specific sub length or sub length range
* Create separate...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tomaae

Tomaae updated WooferBot with a new update entry:

WooferBot v1.2

New features since v1.1:
  • Added chatbot feature
    • Can use different account to reply in twitch chat
  • Philips Hue Lights support, allows to control all lights separately
  • Added Idle light state option for Nanoleaf and Philips Hue
  • Added persistent light state option for Nanoleaf and Philips Hue (change lights persistently by a notification, for example certain amount of bits)
  • Timers can now execute commands
  • Improvements to custom commands

Read the rest of this update entry...

travkina

Hello! Your bot is awesome, but I have a problem. Mascot messages not showing when I write to chat and following from my second twitch account. Or does they are work only when stream online? And small question... I can edit stylesheet in Overlay.html without consequences?

Tomaae

Hello! Your bot is awesome, but I have a problem. Mascot messages not showing when I write to chat and following from my second twitch account. Or does they are work only when stream online? And small question... I can edit stylesheet in Overlay.html without consequences?
If you mean greetings, bot wont greet you as a broadcaster. If you need support, you can join discord or open an issue on github. It is much easier that way.
Follow notifications have special instructions, see documentation for that one.
You can edit overlay.html if you like, its perfectly fine. It may be easier to use styles in the configuration file tho. In case I forgot to add something, just let me know.