Windows 10 audio from mixer USB card

rdwing

Windows 10 audio from a USB card in a Behringer x32 mixer, I cannot find the audio. Windows sees the audio under device X-USB, OBS does not. Help!

bvZed

Do you have the ASIO plugin for OBS installed? I have no experience with Behringer but that's how we do it with Allen Heath..

panocha

Do you have the ASIO plugin for OBS installed? I have no experience with Behringer but that's how we do it with Allen Heath..
Same issue here with a Behringer UM2. I tried the ASIO OBS plugin and nothing happened. I'm so tired of this. I think I'll move to Linux. I just don't know what to do with this.

jon_the_id

To get OBS-ASIO to work I had to install this first:
Then it worked fine - I can right click in sources and add ASIO inputs (using a Zoom r24 but the principle is the same).
Do you want to use the X32 for input and output of OBS? If so, you will have to use ASIO4ALL driver I think.
If you are just using X32 for inputsand a different device for OBS output then you should be able to use the Behringer ASIO driver.
Cheers,
Jon

jon_the_id

Then it worked fine - I can right click in sources and add ASIO inputs (using a Zoom r24 but the principle is the same).
Do you want to use the X32 for input and output of OBS? If so, you will have to use ASIO4ALL driver I think.
If you are just using X32 for inputsand a different device for OBS output then you should be able to use the Behringer ASIO driver.
Cheers,
Jon
Actually my mistake, I needed to install that to get obs-midi working.
Cheers,
Jon
Actually my mistake, I needed to download that redistributable to get obs-midi working.

For obs-asio I thought I was going to see something under 'tools' but I didn't, I think only the old version of the plugin did that.
What happens when you right click on sources? You be able to select add and then select ASIO Input Capture. If you don't get this then I think the plugin isn't loading properly.