Question / Help Whoops OBS Crash

spuffi

Hi , during my stream , i see the message " Whoops OBS crash" for any reason , i take last version of OBS , i donwload all update on my PC but the bug is always here.
After i search , this message appear only when i talk with my friends on discord during my stream.
Each hour , the stream as down and the message appear even if i restart OBS.

Someone can hhelp me ?
I have the file of error and i use AverMedia Live gamer portable for record my game during stream.

Sorry for my english :/

Attachments

• Crash 2018-04-11 00-07-23.txt
    54.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Crash 2018-04-11 01-08-42.txt
    58.6 KB · Views: 19

spuffi

I found this files in % APPDATA% \ obs-studio \ crash , it is a wrong folder of crashlogs ?
This crashlogs is for 32 bits version ?
Explain me pls ^^

spuffi

I will check tonight if im using OBS 64 bits and i will tell you
If i use OBS 64 bits and its still crash , what should i do ?

spuffi

I use the wrong version of OBS , now i use a 64 bits version but my source video don't works(black screen) , can you help me ?
I use Avermedia Live Gamer Portable for record my gameplay

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 15

Harold

You're likely going to need to strip down your scenes or try using your capture card directly without using the stream engine.

spuffi

It works whithout use stream engine , i can see my gameplay but now , i dont have the sound of my gameplay , i have only a gameplay.
Why ?

spuffi

OBS show activity of my live gamer portablelike u can see on screen join at this message but i didn't listen his sound on my headphone :/ why the sound is only on my record and don't on my headphone or audio speaker ? ( i have test to record and it work , we listen the sound of my gameplay)

Attachments

• Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 12
  • huihuihuihihu.jpg
    huihuihuihihu.jpg
    564.2 KB · Views: 10

Harold

To use the Audio Monitoring feature, click Edit -> Advanced Audio Properties and set Audio Monitoring to either Monitor Only, or Monitor and Output. Monitor Only will not output that device's audio to your stream/recording. Audio for that device will be played out of your system default device, unless otherwise specified in Settings -> Advanced.

spuffi

MERCI !
Ty dude ! You save my life and my stream hahahah
Everything works ! If i meet crash tonight when i live i answer you again

Just one question , what is a Audio Monotoring exactly ?

Suslik V

Audio Monitoring specifies control for media source output. By default, there is no need to output audio through the speakers (it goes directly to recording file) - for example, you don't need to hear your mic to be able to record it.

spuffi

Oh okay , thank u !
I have one problem with my live gamer portable , i want to choice my configuration of my device (720p 60fps...) but i cant because obs take default configuration of my live gamer portable (1080p 30fps) how change the configuration by default ?

spuffi

I don't found a guide for Avermedia Live Gamer portable
I rewrite my question because i write in wrong way
How change configuration by default of my Avermedia Live Gamer Portable (with software Avermedia REC Central) ?
The default configuration is Resolution 1080p with 30 fps
I search in my side and i return you a response if i found the solution