Question / Help While recording - Audio sync drifts

jatorr

I just currently upgraded my system from an i7-4790k to a ryzen 2700x. Reformatted and reinstalled windows including all programs.

I use Elgato 4k60 for my game capture and a Logitech 920 as my camera.

The awkward base and output resolution allows me to fit both the game and camera onto the same video feed, as recommended by EposVox.

Both OBS and Premiere pro, using the same exact settings, I believe, worked flawlessly together with no audio sync drifts with any of the mic or game audio back when I was using the i7 4790k. Now, every video I create, gradually sync drifts when placed into Premiere Pro cc 2019. Literally the only difference that I can think of is that the system's processor and motherboard changed, otherwise, settings were placed back to where they were before the change.
Latest log:
https://obsproject.com/logs/QpHyo5VAp6Ycds6C

Attaching my DxDiag as well..

I've tried making all sources 48khz then I tried 44.1 to see if that fixed any issues, so far, that hasn't worked.
I can't rely delay any mic audio in OBS as it causes drift no matter what when playing back the raw video or processing in Premiere.
I don't want to have to add an extra step that increases my editing time by over an hour trying to make cuts in my audio in premiere to constantly mitigate the drifting.
I'm at a loss, I am thinking about reverting back to the 4790k, as much as it makes me want to throw up.
Upgrading the motherboard constantly seems to be an issue I can't stomach, as well.
My only explanation is maybe my OBS settings are not correct for an AMD system.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    87.7 KB · Views: 8