Question / Help When i record my obs it looks fine but when i watch the playback its very choppy please help

NubGames

i posted both of my logs since i tried this two times and i just want to record games to start a youtube channel. help would be very appreciated, thank you.

Attachments

• 2015-12-23 08-20-55.txt
    22.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 2015-12-23 08-31-26.txt
    16.1 KB · Views: 14

sam686

Try changing x264 preset, like maybe super fast.
Set output / scaled resolution to 854x480 or 1280x720, both is good for YouTube without extra scaling by YouTube itself.

There is an option to use custom ffmpeg output that allows a choice of more encoders like huffyuv which may use less CPU, but need a lot more disk space. Advanced, output colorspace may need to be set to i420 or RGB depending on encoders.

NubGames

i tried other recorders (fraps, bandicam, lolio etc) had the same problem. RIP my dreams of becoming a youtuber.

Aecnoril

Hold on, I got the same problem. And my setup is pretty high end..
Also lowering settings doesn't work and once I get above 60 FPS the playback doesn't stutter. To our guy here: Try enabling VSynch and keeping your FPS at 60. See if that helps

NubGames

i switched to the regular obs and i did a test video and it came out alot better, and only lags a little bit so i will use that until i can get something better out of it

Attachments

• 2015-12-25-1221-21.log
    116.7 KB · Views: 12