What settings for i7-5930K for High video quality

DeXZoR

Hello i have a i7-5930k And i have tryd out some settings now but need more help to see what i can do to get more of a Higher quality video output

OBS Mulitplat v 0.12.3 64bit

video settings reset:
17:31:22.452: base resolution: 2560x1440
17:31:22.452: output resolution: 1280x720
17:31:22.452: fps: 60/1
17:31:22.452: format: NV12

On the CPU Usage Preset (Higher = less CPU) Setting i am usin Medium or slow
Profile High

I have playd around whed goin lower on the CPU preset so i can have a Higher Res but that dont help that mutchs

know that i am Streaming on Twitch so ther is a limit whed the Quality in terms of the Bitrate

:Sorry for some of the spelling :

Attachments

• 2016-01-14 19-47-04.txt
    10.1 KB · Views: 41

dping

Hello i have a i7-5930k And i have tryd out some settings now but need more help to see what i can do to get more of a Higher quality video output

OBS Mulitplat v 0.12.3 64bit

video settings reset:
17:31:22.452: base resolution: 2560x1440
17:31:22.452: output resolution: 1280x720
17:31:22.452: fps: 60/1
17:31:22.452: format: NV12

On the CPU Usage Preset (Higher = less CPU) Setting i am usin Medium or slow
Profile High

I have playd around whed goin lower on the CPU preset so i can have a Higher Res but that dont help that mutchs

know that i am Streaming on Twitch so ther is a limit whed the Quality in terms of the Bitrate

:Sorry for some of the spelling :
That log you posted is not of you streaming so I cant help completely. Yes lower preset more usage and more quality. try set your downscale using bicubic filtering if available.

higher bitrate will help as well but could lower your viewerbase as buffering can be introduced above 3000 bitrate.

DeXZoR

Upploded the latest logg now

On the Downscale Fliter : i am running the best one i think the 32 Samples one

Last edited:

dping

If your viewers aren't buffering, raising bitrate to 3000 might help, but if they complain about buffering, lower it back down. greater quality isn't worth losing viewers over. better content > better quality.

DEDRICK

On the Downscale Fliter : i am running the best one i think the 32 Samples one

The thing about Downscale filters is highest is not always best, in some cases it is the worst one you can use. Especially when going from 1440p to 720p, Lanczos looks really bad, text becomes almost unreadable, you get jagged edges.

Lanczos, in general, at low bitrates also can increase artifacts because sharp images are much harder to compress well.

DeXZoR

The thing about Downscale filters is highest is not always best, in some cases it is the worst one you can use. Especially when going from 1440p to 720p, Lanczos looks really bad, text becomes almost unreadable, you get jagged edges.

Lanczos, in general, at low bitrates also can increase artifacts because sharp images are much harder to compress well.
thx for the Awsner so what is the best to use if a am runing CPU preset Medum 720p 60fps 2500bitrate ?

DeXZoR

New Porbelm when you running a gam in Full Screen aret you suppost to use Game Capture for that ?

My Game Capture oh Rainbow six sige lagg when i have 60fps+ in game :S

Last edited: