Question / Help What in the world happend ?| High cpu overloading when using Nvenc as record encoder.

cellork

Now, as start, i-ve been using obs i think version 19.x or 20.x. Gtx 1050ti , i5 7600k , 16Gb ram 2133.

I've done 3 minecraft videos on yt with 15000-18000kbps bitrate, and it was perfectly fine. With max quality , high preset and the -> old NVENC encoder <- !

After that i was wondering what it will be to use streamlabs instead of obs. I uninstalled obs but save the preset files, Installed streamlabs. I managed the settings, and made a live with cs go, 5000kbps on x256 encoder 720p60. It seemed that it was a worst quality that my cs go live made with obs 4500kbps !

Ok, i think it was just an optical ilussion, i didn't have a overloading.

Then i wanted to make a Rainbow 6 Siege video with streamlabs. With the old settings , NVENC ENCODER !!, it went nuts. I had 65% frame drop ! In game the settings were all low but antialiasing x16. I tried to lower the settings , no luck. I tried even ALL SETTINGS VERY LOW on streamlabs with 1000kbps. Again 65% frame drop. Dude , i dont have a potato pc, it is more than a medium to high pc.

Then i tried to bring old days. I uninstalled streamlabs , i reinstalled obs , all settings back buut obs version 24.x. I retried making a video with R6 , again CPU SUPERLOADED with preset on NVENC , and gpu at around 25-35% because of the game. What in the world happend and now i cant even record. I have the last windows 10 insider prewiew updated.

I will attach a log soon when i will get back home because now im oustide the home.

Sorry if i wrote wrong because im texting forme phone.

PLEAAAASSSEEE HEEELLLPP ME !!
I REALLY NEED A SOLUTION !