Weyland (PIPEWIRE) Error Clarification !! HELP PLEASE !!

mhifan

Hi! I'm a linux noob and am trying to install OBS on a Raspberry Pi 400 ( rPi 400 ). It has ARM architecture and so therefore I know I must install using the source code. I've been able to follow the guidelines at https://obsproject.com/wiki/install-instructions but have hit a snag on the [cmake] command. My error states:
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:146 (message):
Could NOT find Wayland (missing: WAYLAND_LIBRARIES WAYLAND_INCLUDE_DIRS)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
/usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:393 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
cmake/Modules/FindWayland.cmake:76 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
libobs-opengl/CMakeLists.txt:55 (find_package)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Obviously the guidelines say if I'm running Debian 10 (Buster) that I have to
set ENABLE_PIPEWIRE=OFF and do not support wayland capture.
, and I am on Raspbian 10. But how do I do this? The command is:

cmake -DUNIX_STRUCTURE=1 -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DENABLE_PIPEWIRE=OFF -DBUILD_BROWSER=OFF ..
or alternatively, I've tried with browser source (and yes, I downloaded and extracted the tar):
cmake -DUNIX_STRUCTURE=1 -DENABLE_PIPEWIRE=OFF -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DBUILD_BROWSER=ON -DCEF_ROOT_DIR="../../cef_binary_4280_linux64" ..

I've modified the command and removed the D in front of -DENABLE, didn't work. I switched -DENABLE_PIPEWIRE to ON, didn't work. I installed Weyland support, didn't work. I tried adding ENABLE_PIPEWIRE=OFF in addition to the other commands, didn't work. There is no reference to pipewire or weyland in the CMakeLists.txt file. I'm at a loss of what to do. Please help!