Weird FD_CLOSE 10053 error

devascsgo

Hi,

I'm trying to help a friend which is having a weird FD_CLOSE 10053 error after 3~4 hours of stream, using latest OBS. It seems to happen when he switch scenes. We have tried a bunch of things, like making sure he wasn't using audio track 2, enabling TCP Pacing etc.

Here is his full OBS log for analysis: https://www.sendspace.com/file/zutsfn

I hope someone will have a new tip for him to try.

Regards

devascsgo

i can be the audiotrack isue from version 24 or 25
diable track 2

Thank you for your fast reply, is it just a matter of unchecking track 2? Because I saw his OBS setup and it is seems he is only using track 1 for all

koala

I don't know what cyclemat is talking about, but a FD_CLOSE error means the remote server closed the network connection. That's the server of the streaming service. It does this due to a network connectivity issue or if your stream data is malformed. You stream ran perfect for hours, so it's probably not that your machine that will generate malformed data. So we have a network issue somewhere between your local net and the streaming provider. Depending on your internet provider, you might not have any control over this issue.

It's a network issue, no issue with audio or video capturing. No issue with running as admin or not (the network doesn't know if you're logged in as admin or not), no issue with having multiple audio tracks configured or not (streaming is always one track only), no issue with monitor fps (the network doesn't care how many fps your monitor is running with). If the issue comes up only after hours of successful streaming, the general setup of your streaming machine is ok, so I don't know why cyclemat sends you on a fool's errand with his posts.

See the troubleshooting guide:

devascsgo

I thought these errors were related to the other end like you said, it seems to happen after hours of stream and when switching scenes and/or when it is capturing CSGO. Could these actions generate malformed data?