Webcam turned green after last update

Hellmann

It might just be a coincidence, but i swear i was about to record something, had set everything up when the update window pops up- i think sure why not and i update obs:

And instantly after the update finishes the whole webcam picture now has a green tint on it, no matter how many times i remove it and plug it back in, shut off my pc and turn it back on, or restart it. I´ve tried uninstalling obs and going to an older version, going into device manager uninstalling the webcam, restarting and then plugging it back in, changing resolution, fps video format, color space, color range, and buffering. As i was fucking around with the video configuration itself, very shortly as i was changing the exposure the picture was turning normal for short of a second but reverting right back.

I honestly dont think this is an obs problem, and i dont expect that anyone can provide useful information, i just hope someone has another thing i might be able to try, as im doing youtube videos and i need the camera and cannot at the moment afford a new one.

Hellmann

Ok, ahm this thread is useless now, i just want to say- i thank god cuz it fixxed itself and im unsure how to delete this post sooo. Thank you i guess if you came here, maybe to help, or to give me shit for being an idiot, its just nice to know you cared enough to come and visit? XD