Webcam recognized but no image captured (only audio)

jrwoody

I've installed OBS on an HP Elitebook 6930P running Windows 7 professional SP1. It has an Intel CoMre2 dual 2.8 Ghz clock speed and 2Gb RAM.
I am using an HP 2200 external webcam (USB connection) as the Video Capture device.
OBS recognizes the Webcam and allows me to assign it as the Video Capture device.
I've tried all suggestions I could find in the forum (resolutios, frame rates, etc.) but I can only capture the audio, (the video remains black).
The device streams fine on Zoom, and with Youtube Studio "GoLive" (using their streamin software).
It also is recognized and works perfectly with Arcsoft Webcam companion (A recording and editing software).
Several forum posts describe "Video device" privacy settings in Windows 10, but I can't seem to find any equivalents in Windows 7.
My only security software is AVG Antivirus Free and windows firewall. In the firewall I allowed Streamlabs OBS.
Can anyone suggest a way to make this work with OBS? My goal is to merge graphics into a youtube stream for my church service.