Visca .Lua support

Damocles

Hi all... I an looking for a plugin that can send a simple code to cameras ex. (camera 1 preset #1) through a com port when switching a scene. I don't know Python or Lua programing and have no make file experance. I would need directions.

Is there anything out like this?
Would it be hard to biuld?

Steve J

Damocles

Here is what I have set for WLUA, 6 presets and 4 custom PTZ values (10 for total for each camera) some camera exposure controls and room for Hotkeys ... anyone interested?

Attachments

• Somy Commands_Blank.txt
    17.9 KB · Views: 219

Audioworks

Will this work with a Sony SRG-X400 camera. All I am looking to do is recall presets from 2 cameras from within OBS.

Audioworks

Here is what I have set for WLUA, 6 presets and 4 custom PTZ values (10 for total for each camera) some camera exposure controls and room for Hotkeys ... anyone interested?
I looked thru the script and it looks good. I’m looking for something like this but VISCA over IP instead of 232.

bstadtherr

I would like to do something like this as well, although I was hoping to find a way to send the camera presets automatically when a scene is selected. I've managed to get the commands to my camera working in a terminal program but I have no idea how to integrate this with OBS. I am somewhat familiar with LUA. Audioworks have you taken this any further?

alexrm1x

I would like to do something like this as well, although I was hoping to find a way to send the camera presets automatically when a scene is selected. I've managed to get the commands to my camera working in a terminal program but I have no idea how to integrate this with OBS. I am somewhat familiar with LUA. Audioworks have you taken this any further?
Hello.
Could you share with us the terminal commands? I'm learning Node.JS and it allows to listen to specific IPs , ports and routers (web directories). In OBS you can just create a browser source in the scene and the Node.JS can listen and send commands.
OBS browser uses the standard GET calls from the OBS Web Browser to open urls.
This is the method the guys in CamController do in OBS. Have a look at their docs here: http://rv7.camcontroller.com/guides

miguelos

I know it's an old, but just found your script
Could you please suggest on how to run/start it ?
I assume there are some libraries needed (luars232) but don't where/how

Just a rough start gives me :
[PTZ.lua] Error loading file: ...s-studio/data/obs-plugins/frontend-tools/scripts/PTZ.lua:70: ')' expected (to close '(' at line 69) near 'lmc_send_input'