Virtual Producer With Zoom???

AJT

Hello, I am involved with a group that runs a regular group Zoom meeting with around 150 people in it. I have been tasked to try and make the meetings more impactful. I would like to use OBS to make this happen. So, I take a screen capture of the speaker view but the audio and video are out of sync... Its not my computer. I've tried to use my 4K Elgato capture device aswell same thing happens. How can I use the power of OBS in Zoom when you personally are not the host..? Could really use help...

Songuero

Hello, I am involved with a group that runs a regular group Zoom meeting with around 150 people in it. I have been tasked to try and make the meetings more impactful. I would like to use OBS to make this happen. So, I take a screen capture of the speaker view but the audio and video are out of sync... Its not my computer. I've tried to use my 4K Elgato capture device aswell same thing happens. How can I use the power of OBS in Zoom when you personally are not the host..? Could really use help...

For Zoom, use the NDi tool kit, there's one of the 4 tool kits thats called "Virtual Input", enable NDi output on OBS and have the virtual input receive from that, then on Zoom, you will see the option to use Virtual input as your option for Video and Audio, when I use it, the video and audio are in sync.